Online shopping has changed the way of Malaysian live ever since of the appearance 11th Street, Mudah, Shopee, Lelong and so much more. Almost everything can be acquired with a single click from smart phone.
This year end, Lazada has decided to fills Malaysian online shopping cart with limited edition Volkswagen Beetles. The revolutionary move is team up by manufacturer and e-commerce platform for the first time ever in Malaysia.
The 12 units’ limited edition Beetles are sharing the same body kit which equipped with 17 inch multi-spoke alloys, halogen headlamps, multifunction steering wheel with leather wrapped, 5.8’ touchscreen with USB, Bluetooth and 8 speakers.
On top of that, there are two type of exterior design available which are “Herbie 53” and “Hot Bug”. Herbie 53 is furnished with the famous red and blue stripe together with 53 number on both doors and hood. On the other hand, “Hot Bug” gets a dual black stripe design much like a ladybug.
Each vehicle will come with 5 years warranty, 5 years roadside assistance and 15,000 km service schedule. The limited edition Beetles will go on sale on 12th December 2017 at Lazada.
Here is what you can do in securing the online purchase:
1. Make a pre-payment of RM5, 000 to secure the limited edition Beetle at the promo price of RM112,112.
2. You will receive an order confirmation number from Lazada alongside a Welcome Kit that will be delivered to you.
3. You will be contacted by a VW representative to confirm your preferred dealership.
4. Show the order confirmation number to your chosen dealer.
5. Then, you will be on your way to own one of these limited edition vehicles.
For those who are interested, be sure to make your move before it’s too late. Stay tuned with us for more latest automotive news and review. “I’m Malaysian, I’m A Good Driver.”